Probate Property Sales
At Executor Solutions, we are a friendly, approachable team that provide a complete end-to-end service regarding the sale of vacant property after the passing of its owner. Working with Executors, both professional and individual, we aim to make the process of selling probate property stress-free for every client. By combining extensive expertise with accessible advice, we promise to deliver high quality customer service that can be relied upon.
We are committed to getting the best results for our clients, selling properties quickly and for the best possible price. With the ability to tailor our expertise to individual situations and requirements, we always make sure we aim for success. Following the correct compliance regulations and regularly keeping in touch with our clients, we ensure that the process runs smoothly every time.
We Can Take Care Of:
- Providing a HMRC compliant property valuation report.
- Conducting regular inspections of vacant properties and organising essential maintenance work and insurance.
- Working with high quality, local estate agents to provide the best trading opportunity for every property.
- Carefully checking property chain details and financially qualifying every offer.
- Allocating a Sales Progressor to keep all parties regularly updated throughout the process and keeping to the appropriate timescales.
- Providing a complete property solution with a choice of service levels to suit your requirements.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a choice of payment options with no tie-in period, giving you flexibility and control, knowing that you are in safe hands.
- We can find an instant cash buyer or arrange a property auction if time is of the essence
- We have extensive experience handling every aspect of the probate sales process.
- We are efficient and responsible with fee earning time for solicitors and accurately conduct due diligence for each case.
- We are committed to achieving the best results for our clients, selling properties for the best possible price within the timescale.
- We take the stress and worry out of probate property for both executors and solicitors, with dedicated individuals handling your case from start to finish, supplying expert and honest advice.
- Our main priority is to provide professional support for our clients throughout the probate process; we always discuss updates with our clients over the phone, offering an approachable customer-facing service.
Vacant property insurance, changing locks, ensuring appliances are switched off, windows are closed and sheds and garages are locked
Value and sell any vehicles, garden tools or DIY equipment and safely dispose of any chemicals, paints or stored fuel
From the mandatory EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) to Tree Risk Assessment, we can arrange any survey required
Property & Garden Maintenance
Clean windows, mow lawns, trim plants, pick up post or litter and generally keep the property in a marketable condition at all times
Refresh walls and woodwork, refit kitchens and bathrooms, replace boilers – as much or as little as requested
We can arrange for the house contents including valuables to be appraised and subsequently removed and sold, donated or disposed of as preferred including fine art and jewellery
We are a friendly, approachable company that provides a complete end-to-end service to help deal with property left vacant by the passing of its owner.
We are pleased to present this report which provides an accurate, honest and realistic opinion of the likely sale value of the property probate detailed on the cover page and explains how the...